D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

odd places (Japan's Forest)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 pm

*Isaac smirked slightly when she told him to run and find an exorcist. If only she would come faster, he would have an exorcist with him. He idly wondered why she told him to find an exorcist, because if he wasn't already in the Order, he would have no idea what she meant by 'exorcist'. When she mentioned his name, he blushed.*

"Oh..." *He stuttered.* "My name is Isaac Ganter, and I'm a finder for the Black Order."

*Isaac heard a giggle from behind him. Kaele shot from behind one tree to the other, quick enough that only Isaac would notice her presence. He groaned, embarassed.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:12 pm

*The flute sounded again, this time with a very low-pitched tone. All the villagers stopped and dropped to the ground, shouting in agony. Isaac knelt down and soon was doing the same.*

"Uargh! H-he's entering my head! Kaele! Kaele, help!" shouted Isaac desperately.

*The tune seemed to be silent for some time. The flute then began to go back to a regular melody. Isaac rose up along with the other villagers, his face fear-stricken.*

"I-I can't c-control myself. R-run," spoke Isaac to the girl.

*It appeared as though the only people who were unaffected appeared to be Innocence users.*
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:12 pm

"no" Yan said as her anger started to build up again. Yan again had no chose but to knock him out.
"half deactivate"Yan said wile she put her left sword in to her right arm, were her cross was. Then Yan went over to Isaac and knocked him out and picked him up and put him over her left shoulder and keeping her left hand on his back so he do not fall off, she then jumped in to the next tree branch heading north from were they were.
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:42 pm

*Isaac felt over-powered and had the desire to hurt Yan. He tried not to, but his legs moved forward. In less than a second, he was unconcious. Kaele let out a cry, jumping out from the trees in fury. Isaac was her friend (Even if he didn't count her as so) and she couldn't let this random person hurt him.*

Hey! What's the matter with you?! *Kaele yelled, activating her Innocence and letting it flare with her emotions.* He didn't do anything to you!

*Kaele was oblivious to the flute but not to the mob who were stalking closer. She jumped, flying through the air above Yan and Isaac to stand in front of the crowd. She idly wished that Allen was there so she could tell if they were akuma or not, and then Kaele felt sort of cliche that she would think that in the situation. She glared back at Yan, thinking it was her fault the villagers were acting this way.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:21 pm

"I'm trying to help him" Yan said as she stopped at the tree branch in front of her.
"can't you hear the flue? the people be hind me are being controlled by it and I can't heart them with my Innocince, and I'm sorry for heating Isaac. It look's like his your dear friend is he not?" Yan said getting up seat, wile her eye's were filled with sadness and anger and a bit a frustration
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Um... *Kaele slowly put her flamed hands up as Yan became more and more upset. She didn't understand.* Okay, okay. I hear it... *She listened for the flute and heard it slightly, although the tone was slightly out of her hearing range.*

*She jumped, flipping forward to snatch Isaac out of Yan's hands. Kaele was worried about Isaac even if Yan was good. She hadn't noticed Yan's Innocence yet, so she was still skeptical of her trust-worthyness. She began to jump up on air-footholds, rising above the ground.*

Come on! We have to get away from the flute. *Kaele waved her free fingers toward the opposite direction of the mob.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Yan let her grab her friend even though she didn't move in till she wanted Yan to fallow he, As Yan fallowed she wanted to ask her name but nothing came out of her mouth, Yan stead quite not saying anything until she asked her something, but until she did Yan stead quite.
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:08 pm

*Kaele starts to seemingly fly through the air, running on the air footholds. Isaac was still unconcious, and she was worried that Yan had done something serious to him.*

*After a couple moments, she opened her mouth to speak.* Why are the people chasing you because of this flute?
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:32 pm

"the flue as some chain ration to people with out Innocince, when the he plays the flue every human in the area is under his control, and the people don't have control over there body's, so i though if i knock then out then they would be free from him, but when he stops playing so dos the people that hes controlling" Yan said trying to get her to trust Yan a bit wile jumping from tree branch to tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:45 pm

*The forest-lands opened up into a field, where a line of guards holding town muskets and rifles were pointed upward, toward the tops of the trees, ready to fire under the control of the flute.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Yan brought out her other sword, ready for any thing that was about to happen she didn't want anyone to get heart but, people did and for that she is sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:25 am

*Kaele jumped through the last of the tree branches, to a line of about ten or fifteen guards with rifles in their hands. She panicked and attempted to run backwards. The Japanese breeze that had been helping her go faster was preventing her from taking cover in the trees. She, and unconcious Isaac, were completely vulnerable.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:08 pm

*As Yan jumped off the last tree branch and looked at the people with guns she had then put her sword's blade from her right hand near her mouth and bit down trying to hold it there wile she let go, Yan then tried to grab Kaele's foot*

" Come on I have to help them!" Yan yelled in her mind as she looked at them as she was getting closer and closer.

*Yan then closed her eyes as she felt the nice breeze on her face and stayed like that for a bit then opened her eyes again as she was closer then what she thought she would have bin, she then noticed that the wind had changed Yan then knew she was going to fall down soon so Yan grabbed Kaela's ankle and pulled her down to were she was and healed on to her as they fell trying to protected them*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:45 pm

*The flute stopped once more, causing even more mist to appear.*

"Well Exorcists, I guess you don't like my music. I suppose I can stop, but all it'll cost is your Innocence!" echoed the deep voice again.

*The flute began playing again as the frightened guards turned, pointing their rifles at each others' fear stricken faces. The flute stopped again, allowing even more mist to flow from the forest.*

"Whats it going to be? Will you release your Innocence, or will my concert continue?" shouted the voice.

*The flute played again, only at a much slower pace. The guards slowly placed their fingers on the trigger and slowly pulled down, almost ready to fire at each other against their will.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:21 pm

*As they were going to hit the ground Yan tried to land on her feet and succeeded with a bit of pain because of the fall Yan then let them go and put most of her energy into running as fast as she could to were the people were with the guns*

"Dame it, if he really what's to fight then why dos he not come out and fight me like a man!" Yan thought in her mind as she grabbed her sword from her mouth.

*Yan Finely got to the man as they pointed a odd looking gun at each other she then cut there guns in half and knocked then out as fast as she could wile tears started to fall but she didn't know*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:43 pm

*Yan fell backwards on the ground getting tired as night fall was coming she wanted to rest a bit but she knew she couldn't then she started to think about her past, about her friend that was killed by Akuma poisoning in the mountains as she tried to save her life, but they both were hit and flow backwards and hit the wall hard when they fell down Yan's friend was about to die Yan crawled over to her friend even though her arms bled and her body in a lot of pain but she ignored it, as she held her friend in her arms Yan cried and put her friend in a ling down position looking down at her, a drop of blood from the back of Yan's head fell in to her friend's mouth but Yan didn't know as Yan stood up her friend grabbed her hand Yan looked back the poison seemed to have disappeared she was fine but Yan didn't wasn't her to get up so she tooled her to stay there wile she killed the Akuma, later when they both were in beads in the medical wing Yan woke up and looked around her friend was sleeping in the bead next to her she felt happy she didn't die but then she fell back to sleep again, Sixteen minuets have passed Yan woke up again she looked over to the bead next to her and didn't see her friend ling there, Yan started to cry again a nurse came over and tolled her what she had saw and what she had heard*

Last edited by Yang, Ying on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 pm

*Kaele tried to jump for another branch, Yan attempted to grab her foot. WHAT THE HELL?! Is she trying to trip me!? She thought as she swiftly used air as a foothold to avoid hitting the ground or another tree branch.*

Watch it! *Kaele yelled. She sighed when it seemed that the girl didn't hear.*

*Kaele kept dodging the villagers' attacks while listening to the flute man talk. He said something about 'stopping if you give me the Innocence'. She giggled to herself. Like hell he was going to get her Innocence. As she was thinking about what she could do this guy to pay him back, she noticed the girl shoot some sort of weapon at a man with a flute behind some trees ahead of her. The girl fell back onto the ground as the villagers regained conciousness.*

What the hell!? *Kaele zoomed through the trees, enhancing her legs like an Olympic runner. She screamed out of frustration.* What is wrong with this chick?!!

*Kaele took the girl and threw her unconcious body over her shoulder and gave a nasty glance to the random man who gave an amateur attempt at stealing some Innocence. Although she had to give him kudos for the ability to control people. Kaele ran off to the village to see if the girl was injured or anything serious.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 pm

*The nice breeze woke Yan up and started to regain consciousness. Yan looked down and noticed they were jumping on air*
"wh-what the. . .your jumping on air?" Yan said in wonder
"can you put me down?"she asked Kaele nicely
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 pm

*Kaele was walking on the air high enough for the villagers to not see but also low enough that they were still in the midst of sakura trees. She felt the girl stir on her back, and she slowed down as not to scare her.*

*Kaele heard her mumbling, but all she could understand was 'jumping on air?'. She didn't have enough time to formulate an answer before the girl kindly asked to be set down. Kaele's cheeks blushed and she set the girl down.*

Sorry... *She told the girl with an apologetic smile.* I thought it was more serious... *Kaele suddenly remembered where she was when she saw a sign in the nearby town in kanji.* I was also wondering, you speak English?
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:00 am

*As kaele let her down she then said " thank you, . . and it's okay"*
"no, . . I don't speak English. . . . I'm sorry for falling asleep on you" Yan said looking down but then she remembered her dream then she said " soon your friend will awake and be controlled again, but he won't if he has a drop of my blood, . . . . . and by the way are you an Exorcist or some thing?" She said looking at her wile being vary serious*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 am

Oh... Okay... *Kaele replied in Japanese, as she had been the entire time. She thought the girl looked more Western than she appeared. She heard her apologize for falling asleep, and Kaele started to wave her hands.*

Nah, it's okay! It was no problem. *She smiled, and got very confused when the girl said something about her blood. Kaele mumbled,* Uh... what...?

*The girl hadn't heard and asked if she was an exorcist or something of the like. Kaele looked down at her clothes, her exorcist uniform. She had gotten so used to the heavy leather that she could barely tell she was wearing it.*

Huh? Yeah, I'm an exorcist. How did you know, and why do you want to? *Kaele asked nicely and politely as she glanced at Isaac, thinking of what she said about blood.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:33 am

"My blood is like an antidote to people with out Innocince so i think one drop will last an hour so we don't have to keep knocking out your friend there, and I thought you would be because you were jumping on air . . . and I wanted to know because I'm an Exorcist too" Yan said nicely
*Yan then looked down at her hands and surprisingly she still had them with her them her swords went in her arms again till she needed them again*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:38 am

Oh... Wow, I'm surprised you didn't also see the flames, but whatever. *Kaele said, pleasantly surprised. Most people were freaked out because they thought she was on fire, but this girl instantly thought of Innocence.* Could you give a drop or two to Isaac...? Oh, and I didn't catch your name. *She smiled politely.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:51 am

"I did kinda but I didn't really pay much attention to it . . . sorry" she said *then started to think until she asked her Question then she replied "sure I'll give him two, . . . and I'm sorry my name is Yang but you can call me Yan for shot, and i didn't get your name aether, but I got his name, . . . Isaac right?" Yan said as smiled and waited till after she replied*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:51 am

((The effect wore off after the Akuma was destroyed......lol))

*From a distance they were being watched by another Akuma, but he couldn't attack. All he could do was see and send his sight to other Akuma in the area. Soon some others would come to do the fighting for him.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: odd places (Japan's Forest)   odd places (Japan's Forest) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

odd places (Japan's Forest)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World :: Asia-
Jump to: