D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

The Newbie Exorcist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

The Newbie Exorcist Empty
PostSubject: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:00 pm

-Evalynn carried herself all the way up the stairs to the Black Order headquarters. Her feet dragged along behind her as the weight of the rather heavy, and large backpack forced more pressure onto her small frame. Complaining all the way-

Pleeeaaase tell me we're there yet!? -She whined, her face grim an pale, cheeks slightly hollowed out due to lack of food. Or maybe she just added that feature for more dramatic effect.-

Stop your complaining! It won't accomplish anything! -Shuu snapped, starting to grow more and more irritated with the girls constant wailing as he sat on her shoulder, not doing much of anything himself.-

But. . So. Hungryyy!! -She continued on, fake tears welling up in her squinted eyes, hoping the furball would fall for it.-

I don't want to hear it! -The creature groaned, yellow, rat-like tail flicking every now and again impatiently.- You're the one who wanted to be here in the first place, no turning back now.

Yeah, yeah. -Evalynn raised her left hand, waving it some in dismissal. As if she didn't even hear him. Which she didn't. She was too focused on the silent growls of her stomach.-

Hmph! -Shuu huffed in annoyance, flicking his tail once more before falling silent.-

Oi.. Can this mountain-thingy get any higher!? -She groaned, looking up ahead of her as she dragged herself on. She then perked up, seeing a tall building not far ahead.- There it is!! -Her eyes lit up like stars, picking up her pace in a sprint, as if the weight she had on her back didn't matter.-

-Shuu, poor thing, bounced along her shoulder roughly as the girl ran with the sudden burst of energy.- Would. You. Slow. Down! -He pleaded, each word knocking out of him in a breath at each bounce.-

Can't! Stop! Now! Headquarters! Food!!! -She squeaked out rather happily, before skidding into a halt at the front gate. Dropping the bag down in front of her with a loud thud in the dirt, dust flying everywhere. Evalynn leaned forward a bit. Hands placed onto her knees as she stood there to catch her breath. Panting heavily.- ~huff~ We. ~huff~ Made it! -She broke out into a grin, a laugh emitting from her every now and again. Finally standing up straight, observing up at this interesting carved door.- Well, this is neat.

Yes, yes. That was fun, let's never do that again. . -A dizzy and distraught Shuu murmured, eyes set in anime swirls.-
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:26 pm

*A couple of the thousands of black golems around fluttered towards her, taking pictures of her face to be sent to backup checks and so forth. Robert, a scientist, was walking by the empty control room when he noticed a young girl in the video feeds.*

"Someone's at the gate!" *He shouted. After the echos drifted away and he heard boots clicking in the distance, he walked on towards the copy room.*

*Johnny ran into the control room, pushing the button for the scan to begin. The young girl was suddenly basked in a bright blue light. Johnny glanced out the door while the girl was being scanned, and saw a familiar girl running towards the room wearing Lavi's boots and Allen's shirt. He panicked.*

"Kaele, go greet the guest!!" *Johnny exclaimed, pointing in the direction of the main entrance. Kaele shrugged and ran towards the door. The scan wasn't completed; Johnny was just not in the mood for Kaele's... Um, spirit.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:41 pm

-Evalynn raised a brow to the golems.- Heh? -Eyes squinted at the light.- This doesn't look too good. . . -She murmured.-

I told you this was a bad idea!! You never listen! -Shuu wailed, bouncing angerly on her shoulder, looking around hesitantly and shaking.-

Would you pipe down! -The girl shouted back at the creature.- It might just be a malfunction or something. . -Evalynn wrinkled her nose, before snapping her fingers.- I got it! Seems like we were expected! -She grinned.-

That's your opinion! I wanna live! -Shuu started to sniffle, before burying himself within the comforts of Evalynn's shirt.-

Hey you! Get out! -The girl barked, huffing loudly.-
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:49 pm

"No akuma activity was detected, Johnny." *The gatekeeper told him through Johnny's headphones. He nodded.*

"Johnny entered the code to open the gate while the gatekeeper told the girl;* "Welcome to the Black Order, Evalynn Klarah."

*The gates opened silently, revealing a small-statured girl shrowded by the ominous shadows.*
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:58 pm

-Stopped short on her argument with Shuu, staring at the gatekeeper with the most dumbfounded look. Shuu, who's beady black eyes popped out of her shirt to peek out, looking as surprised as she was. She then lifted a finger, staring at awe as the gate started to open.- Okay. . Did that door -just- talk?

-Shuu blinked.- I didn't hear any thing. .? -He denied pathetically. Before fixing his attention to whoever was standing at the enterance.- Oh, look. . Someone's there. -He added absently, still in shock.-

-Evalynn finally broke out of her trance, shaking her head a bit before grinning.- Finally! -She grabbed onto the strap of her backpack, swinging it over her shoulder with a grunt, before waving her free arm to the person.- Hello! -The girl shouted in excitement.-
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:03 pm

*Kaele smiled, the girl was energetic!*

"Hellooo!" *She exclaimed, running forward while waving her arm.* "Welcome to the Black Order! My name's Kaele Nakamura." *She slowed down, and pointed her thumb at herself like an immature child with a big smile on her face.*

*She noticed the little furry ball on the girl's shoulder and blushed indefinitely.* "Kyaaaah! It looks just like Timcampy, but furry!"
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:11 pm

-Simply grinned.- Thank ya', kindly! The name's Evalynn! -Blinked then, glancing down at Shuu.- Oh, him? Nah. He's something, but not a tim. . Tim. . Whatever it was you called it. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's better than this little yapper. -Laughed a bit, using her right hand to scratch the back of her head sheepishly.-

Excuse me!? No need to act like I'm not here at all!-- Are you even listening!? -The creature fitted.-

Eh heh heh. See what I mean? -Lifted her said hand and stuffed him roughly back into her shirt. His shouting muffled.- I need a muzzle soon it's getting so bad. He's harmless, though. His name's Shuu.
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:13 pm

*Kaele smiled again.* "Well, we're glad to have you, Evalynn and Shuu. Is there anything you want before I show you around?"
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:20 pm

-Perked up, eyes lighting up as a cat-like grin appeared on her face.- Now that you mention it. You have any food? -Clapped her hands together, jumping a bit in place.-

Oh, boy. . . -Shuu rolled his eyes, settling back onto her shoulder, shaking off his fur with an irritated huff.- The nerve.

-Evalynn glanced at Shuu, lips pursing, 'brow raised.- Stiff kill-joy. . . -She murmured, before looking to Kaele with a grin.-
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:25 pm

*A smirk crept onto Kaele's face; she felt like she was going to laugh.* "Yes, actually, we have an amazing cook named Jerry. He should be able to make anything you'd like. Want me to take you there?"
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:34 pm

-Evalynn nearly bursted into tears of joy.- Yes please, thank you, thank you! -She made it seem like the other female was her savior.-

-Shuu rolled his eyes.- Hmph. -Though, he had to admit, he was hungry too. But, he was more in control of himself than Evalynn was.-

-Simply grinned more, smooshing her hand onto the creature to hush him up. This didn't make him happy one bit. What an odd pair.-

Last edited by Evalynn on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:43 pm

"Okay, okay." *Kaele mumbled, fumbling with a remote in her pocket. She dragged Evalynn inside the Order's door and hit the button. The gates closed swiftly, with a loud da-chak!*

"Let's go." *Kaele said with a smile; she was happy they wanted to eat, Kaele was hoping Allen could accompany her on the tour.*
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:10 pm

-Evalynn bounced in joy as she walked every now and again, singing along the words of.- Oh, boy. Real food~! Real food~! -She giggled.-

Oi! Stop that bouncing! It's only food! -Shuu grumbled, hopping from her shoulder to the top of her head, nestling in her brown hair.- I swear, you overreact too much. I'd say a -shower- is what you need most.

Excuse me?! You didn't have to climb up a damned mountian to get here! And I don't smell that bad! -The girl whined. She couldn't help but blush a light, pink hue. How embarrassing.-

Are you joking? I think I rather embrace the smell of normal body odor than all that perfume you layer on every five minutes to hide the stench in the first place!

Would you -like- to join and have some hot food? Or would you like to criticize me on how I keep my well being? Because, y'know you can leave at any time and I can have it all to myself! -She barked back, eyeing the creature on her head, or, at least trying to.-

Hmph!
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:33 pm

"..." *Kaele was a little weirded out by Shuu speaking, it was awkward to her since it looked so much like the mute Timcanpy. It was a short walk through a couple hallways and up a flight of stairs, eventually leading into the huge room for parties and general om-nommage.*

"Here, once you're done eating, I'll give you the tour and take you to Helvanska." *Kaele told them, winking and pressing her index finger into her soft cheek. She left the two to find Allen, even though she expected this to be the one time of the day he wasn't here. (Her perception of her own luck.)*
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:43 pm

-Grinned, dropping her bag and rushing over to where the food was.- Yahoo! -She skidded to a hault in front of the chef, hand held together as the expression on her face appeared chibi-like. Eyes glittering.- I would like a dozen dumplings and Misou soup. Oh, oh! And a glass of milk please! I'm sure I'll come back for seconds.

Seconds?! Twelve dumplings and soup isn't enough? Bottomless pit you are! And what about me!? -Shuu bounced angerly.-

-Rolled her eyes.- Oh, yeah, and maybe some crackers or something for Birdbrain over here. -Evalynn couldn't help but smirk.-

Hey! I can hear, you know! -The furball huffed.-
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:07 pm

"Aren't chu just precious? It'll be up in a second." *Jerry exclaimed, clapping his hands together and getting to work on the dumplings and miso while having one of his workers get the crackers.*

*Meanwhile, Kaele's efforts were futile. Allen wasn't in the cafeteria, only a tower of dishes on the busboy's tray, licked clean. Frick! He was just here! Kaele sobbed in her mind. She did see Jian, a childhood friend of her's who she had re-met at the Order again.*

"Jian! Was your mission in Russia succesfull?" *Kaele asked while running towards him.*

"Nn?" *He mumbled. Kaele jumped up on him, touseling his spiky black hair.* "Aah, cut out, Kai!" *Jian exclaimed, his poor knowledge of English showing through.*

"Pshhkk. You know you love me, Jian-chaaan. Will you help me give a new exorcist a tour?" *Kaele asked with a big smile, still clutching to him like a baby koala.*

*Jian gasped.* "I never got tour!"

*Jerry's face perked up towards the shout, even though it was illegible from across the room. He handed the girl her food and gave a tiny stack of crackers to what he thought was Timcanpy's furry twin.*

*Kaele smirked, squeezing him and then dropping off of his shoulders.* "If you come with me today, you'll get a great tour, I swear!"

"Wo bu xi wang...*" *He mumbled under his breath, still uncertain if he could handle Kaele that long. He loved her as a friend, but she went overboard a lot it seemed.* "... Guess so, Kai."

"Yay!" *Kaele exclaimed, dragging Jian towards where Evalynn was sitting.*

Translation : I don't want to...
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:17 pm

-Squeaked in joy, bowing a bit.- Thank you, so much! -Took the tray appreciatively, and bounded over to an empty seat. Stuffing about one or two dumplings into her mouth as soon as she sat down.-

-Shuu rolled his eyes, hopping onto the table and next to the tray. He opened his mouth, exposing a couple rows of sharp teeth. Shuu tore into the packaged crackers, munching down happily. He was irritated with Evalynn's behavior, but he could never deny any food.- These aren't quite bad. . -He murmured.-

-Evalynn continued to stuff her face, before taking a break to get a few gulps of her milk.- Ahh! That hits the spot! -She grinned to herself, Before looking around for a certain someone.- Huh. . I'm sure he's here somewhere. . -She mumbled to herself, brows knitting together. She gave a shrug of her shoulder before continuing on with her food. Once she was done, She bounded back over to Jerry, holding out the empty tray with a sweet smile.- More, please!
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:27 pm

"Ehhhh?" *Kaele groaned, her face squished with confusion.* "But, Evalynn was just here..."

*Jian pointed towards the kitchen. Kaele glanced over, seeing the girl getting another helping. Kaele sighed, and sat down anyways.*

"She'll come back to eat, so it doesn't matter." *She mumbled, and then noticed the little furball named Shuu still sitting on the table, nibbling on the crackers.*

"Aren't you just adorable!" *She said, putting her chin on the table to be at eye level with it. Jian groaned.*

"Kia, nin zheng zai cuu lu.*"

"Oops, sorry little Shuu-chii!" *Kaele told him, even though she kept her chin on the table.*

Translation : You're being rude.
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:34 pm

-Shuu looked at the two, a light tinge of pink appearing on his furry features. His mouth was full, but flicked his tail a few times as a wave of greeting.-

-Retreated back to the table, before spotting Kaele and and someone else with her. She smiled, sitting next to the other girl.- Well, hi there! The food's great here, thank you again. -Blinked. Eyeing Shuu who was stuffing his furry cheeks still.- Jeeze, Shuu. You sure can pack it away, can you? -Smiled.-

-Shuu gave a glare, the light shade in his fur glowing a darker hue of red. But, continued chewing his food, nonetheless.-
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:41 pm

"I'll tell Jerry you liked it later." *Kaele said, still eyeing the adorable (Quote, un-quote.) little furball.*

"Where did you get him?" *She asked, dying of curiosity, still forgetting to introduce Jian.*
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:48 pm

-Idly pressed the tip of her index finger to the top of Shuu's head. Scratching lightly.- Him? I got him from my brother a long time ago. Shuu belonged to him before he disappeared. -Frowned some at this, resting her chin into her palm, elbow propped onto the table top. It made her sad to think of this. They were once very close. She fought a smile, anyway.- So, who's he? -Jabbed a thumb into the other male's direction.-

-Shuu blinked, a solemn look falling upon his own expression. Idly letting out a soft purr from the petting. No matter how annoying she was, he couldn't stand seeing her sad like this. Though, he knew she tried to fight it back. He said nothing.-
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 pm

"Nn?" *Jian mumbled. Kaele waved her hand, signaling for him to introduce himself.* "Ah! Name is Xu-- Nn... Jian Xue?"

*Jian glanced over at Kaele, hoping he had said his name in the right order. She nodded sideways on the table, poking her thumb out slightly. He smiled.*

"Yup, this is my buddyyy Jian-chaann. He can't speak English real well, but he gets brownie points for trying!" *Kaele exclaimed, squeezing her eyes while smiling wide. Jian narrowed his eyes at her. He hadn't understood what she'd said too well, but he got the notion she was making fun of him. He was going to get her back later.*
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:40 pm

-Blinked.- Ah, I see. -Stood up for a moment, holding out her hand.- Hiya. Name's Evalynn. -Gave a smile to the male. Then tilted her head to her furry counterpart.- This is Shuu.

-Shuu didn't seem to pay any mind, continuing to munch on his crackers. Then snuck a nibble on one of her dumplings. She still had over eleven left, he thought she wouldn't notice, nor mind.-
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:47 pm

*Jian felt confident; he actually knew what she was saying! Even though it was a simple sentence, he smiled.* "Nice to meet you, Evalynn." *He said with a thick accent while shaking her hand, a light blush on his face.*

*Kaele thought the moment was cute, and that Jian finally had a crush. She noticed the little Shuu trying to lift Evalynn's spirits, and she figured she'd join in as well. She jutted her lips out, looking like a overdone kiss. Jian saw her and quickly ran around to the other side of the table. Kaele bursted out laughing.*

*She told this to Evalynn and Shuu inbetween her giggles;* "Don't mind him, he's such a hetare!"
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:54 pm

-Spotted his blush and smiled. She thought it was quite cute as well. She then blinked at his sudden movement, furrowing her brows in confusion. Evalynn looked to Kae an nodded with a small grin.- Ah. -Was all she could reply, before sitting back down and finishing what was on her tray. All but a couple dumplings. She held out the tray to the other.- Here, you two can help yourselves, I've gotten full already. -Glanced at Shuu, narrowing her eyes some to see if he would say anything about it.-

-Shuu snickered, spotting her look and glancing toward the other direction with a nonchalant whistle.-

Yeah. . That's what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie Exorcist   The Newbie Exorcist Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newbie Exorcist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next