D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Candy/Varvara :O
General
General

The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans Empty
PostSubject: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Candy stood in front of Komui with a big smile on her face, she was finally getting her first mission where she didn't have to hide in a suitcase. "Uhm... one sec... is this it? Uhg no..." Komui was looking around on his desk, pulling sheets off and throwing them behind him. "Ahah! I found it! Here Candy." He held in his hand a small peice of paper that had the info and description on her first mission ever. Candy ripped it out of his hands, stared at it for a moment, then frowned. "KOMUI!! This is so boring!" The sheet in her hands had small writing that was very hard to read, yet Candy could read it without straining her eyes. "Evacuating a city called 'New Orleans' isn't my idea of action... hey... what's going on there anyway?" Candy wondered while rubbing her eyes, she got up very early to get this mission and she was dissapointed by her orders. "Do you remember the innocence that you lost in spain?" Candy nodded while komui explained, "Well there seems to be a sister innocence in Mississippi, New Orleans, if our exorcists retrieve the innocence, you can stay a bit longer for Mardi Gras!" Komui clapped a few times then immediatly dropped his hands when he saw candy's expression. "So I don't get to fight, I evacuate the people... I thought you liked me Komui-senpai!" Candy looked at him while tears started to form in her eyes, she liked the adventure, not the lazy work. Komui looked like he had a hard time saying no to Candy, he was just about to change his mind when he heard footsteps coming toward his office. Candy crossed her arms over her chest and turned around to face the newcomer "Hey! he was just about to give in before you distracted him!" she yelled at the person who was standing in front of her.

((If you think this is godmodding don't complain, just go with it))
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:59 am

White jumped, startled out of her wits. Bandages were wrapped around her right eye, fresh, and her arms were bandaged as well. "Umm...I came upon Komui's request...Uhm, he asked for me to accompany an exorcist to New Orleans, since it's in my homestate of Louisiana," White mumbled, fiddling with her hands.

"Am I interrupting anything?"

((Goin' with it! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Candy looked as if she was going to explode when White walked in, but when she saw who it was she settled down. "Oh White... I can't stay mad at you!" She ran up to the startled exorcists and wrapped her small arms around her waist. "If you're gonna help me with this..." Candy looked back to glare at Komui "horiible, gross, disgusting, unimportant mission of mine. Then I guess i'll be fine." She looked back at Komui, "but I know someone who won't..." She let go of White and walked slowly toward Komui, punching her fist into her open hand.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:21 pm

White flinched as Candy advanced on Komui. "Now, now, Candy, we don't want to resort to violence right away, got to save your energy for the mission in case we run into akuma," White attempted to reason.

THATTA GIRL, CANDY! SHOW THAT CHINESE FREAK WHO'S BOSS!! Grey shouted in White's head. White sighed.

You're not helping, Grey.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:39 pm

"Heh, " she stopped where she was, "You're probably right. You know... we might get some action there anyways, and Mardi Gras does sound like something I would be into..."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:45 pm

"Ugh, Mardi Gras," White mumbled. "The only thing I remember of that is alcoholics, loud people, and getting hit in the head with various objects of diverse size. Oh, and the 'Throw me something mister' that's heard everywhere when those floats come by...But I was always with my friends so it was fun." She grabbed one of the mission reports set out on the table and continued to talk, "Since we're going to New Orleans during this time, it's best to stick close and place items of value in hard to reach places. People would love to score a few easy bucks."

White smiled gently at Candy, "See you at the platform when you're ready?"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Candy glanced at the mission report White was holding and sighed, "Ya... just don't expect me to be happy 'bout it." she grumbled as she walked toward White with her hands clenched into fists.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:51 pm

White gave an apologetic smile, "I know you wanted to fight akuma...maybe...but something like this is good once in a while. See you at the platform!" With a wave, White ran off to her room to pack and prepare for the upcoming mission. She still had some US Currency stored somewhere...
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Candy stared at White as she watched the exorcist run down the hallway. Better start packing she thought gloomily as she started toward her own room.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:15 pm

White had packed essentials: money, clothes, and food. Let's not forget some books and the mission folder. She stood patiently at the station, humming softly to herself.

To think we're finally going to visit again after all these years, do you think people will remember us? Grey mumbled. White shook her head.

"No, we've been gone for far too long," she said. A soft sigh escaped her throat and she looked up, "I do wonder how Ben is doing though..."
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Candy looked around her room and sighed, all of her clothing was dirty except for the ooutfits in her closet. She grimaced as sheopened the doors and looked inside the dark room, she grabbed the cutest things she could find, which was a reveiling black jesters outfit that was held up by suspenders, and a white and black maids outfit, she quickly swiped a pair of her favourite swirly shoes and another pair of her old school shoes and stuffed tham into her bag, she then looked into her drawer which held all of her money and grabbed the pile of american bills. Never know when I'll need money she told herself as she stuffed the money into her wallet. After she managed to stuff a quarter of her stash of sweets into her suitcase, she turned to her door and left the pink room.

When she arrived at the platform she saw White, deep in tought, waiting for her. "Sorry!" she called as she dragged her suitcase behind her, "I couldn't find anything to wear!" she gestured to the skimpy black onesy she was wearing, "I wore some socks so it wouldn't be so revealing." she pointed out as she patted her red and black socks that were tight up to her knees.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:33 pm

White looked shocked, but soon a low whistle escaped. Grey had come out if that one red eye didn't say that. "Lookin hot, though, Candy," the male (Female? Alys had seriously put the two into questioning that) joked, playfully. He slapped her on the back heartily. "Let's get ready, our train is coming soon."

He picked up the bag next to his feet and tightened the scarf around his neck. Jumping on trains was his least favorite part.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Candy got excited as the train pulled up to the station, she lept onto the train before it could fully stop. "COMEON SLOWPOKE!" She yelled over the train's loud engine. she shivered as the wind blew through her uncovered flesh.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Grey quickly landed right next to Candy after his own running start, a goofy grin on his face. "We're going to ride the train to the harbor, and then pick up a boat to a harbor down in New Orleans," he said. He shuddered. "Man, I hope I don't run into anyone I know..."
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 pm

"Hmm... you know people in Mississippi?" She wondered as she started at the passing city, "I couldn't imagine seeing people you know after you become an exorcist..."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:50 pm

"Louisiana," Grey corrected calmly, "and I can't really think either. The only people I'd see would be..." He trailed off, obvious discomfort on his face.

"I-I can't seem to remember," he mumbled. In their head, White wringed her hands together nervously.

Please don't mention anyone, it's too painful, she whispered.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Whatever... Mississippi, Louisiana... I've never been to America you see..." Candy shrugged and turned to walk into their little compartement, "New Orleans doesn't sound fun to me though, I don't want to be the underdog to another group of exorcists!" she whined as she pulled a jawbreaker from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Grey sighed, "Yeah, that'd suck. Especially since I'm American myself...they'd probably say, jokingly, 'You bloody Tory, what're you doing all the way over there in that home of those stinkin' Brits'. They always did like to make fun of American History...Ah, no offense to you or the Order of course...I quite like it there."

He stared out at the passing scenery as well. "Honestly, sometimes I think the American exorcists are full of it...but you know America...always wanting to save everyone."
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Candy stepped back, surprised that Grey would say such a thing, "No offense, but what I've heard of America..." She stopped before she could say anything to offend Grey, "Sorry, but ya. I've always admired how Americans really have the freedom to stand up for what they beleive in, in Holland you don't really get a chance to do that." She shrugged and stuck the unusually large jawbreaker into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:22 pm

"Mmm...sorry..." Grey mumbled. "I can't really sympathize, but I can kind of understand how you'd like the freedom there. Hmm...I guess the reason I'm so bitter about America is that not a lot of good things happened there..." He felt slightly sleepy, yawning.

"Pardon me, but I'm going to nap some," he mumbled, eyes sliding shut as he rest his head against the window of the compartment.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Candy stared at Grey for a moment then smiled, "Whatever..." she mumbled as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:44 pm

White awoke with a lurch of the train. She yawned, stretched some, and then shook Candy gently. "Candy, wake up, we're at our stop," White said. She stood up grabbed there suitcases, and waited patiently for her friend to get up.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Candy was curled up in a ball on the thin train seat. When she felt White's gentle shoved she immediatly awoke to find her jawbreaker stuck to the seat next to her. "Oh darnet..." She mumbled as she stretched her arms and legs, "Now I need another jawbreaker..." she got up off the seat and yawned, "What time is it? it's really dark out." She said, staring into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:42 pm

"Probably nine or ten," White said. "Come on, let's head to the docks so we don't miss our ship." White walked briskly off the train, her face set in a deep frown. She was going back to America...back to a place she wasn't so sure she wanted to be back at.

Wonder if Ben and them are doing okay, Grey mumbled.

"Probably," White muttered, as she stopped to wait for Candy.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:59 pm

"You said something?" Candy asked as she struggled to catch up with White, she was still very tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans Empty

Back to top Go down

The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next