D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Spain: Crumbling Towers

Go down 
+3
rivenbark
Candy/Varvara :O
White Mahogany
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Grey rolled his eyes,Oohh...I don't know. Some Noah who likes to play around? Couldn't tell, too busy trying to bust her head in. Help? Please? He struggled a little, joints aching from staying stiff.
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Alys walked back to the group while still rubbing the back of her head. She walked past Grey who was struggling to get out of the hold of the orange cement and giggled. "Here I'll help." She said between giggles as she kneeled down and touched the places where she laid the cement, the orange substance immediatly broke apart at her touch. "So Babylon, I was wondering why I wasn't hearing cries of despare coming from this direction, now I see why." She looked at the younger exorcist who was curtsing in Her sister's direction and tried to stiffle another giggle. "Oh! I'm sorry. I did not explain myself further to you dear exorcist!" she told Grey as she held out her hand to help him up. "And please do not attack me, I will finish what I have to say first thank you."
She looked around to everyone and nodded to Babylon, "My name is Alys, Noah of contrast. I am what you call a 'newbie' to this game. I do not believe in what the Earl says about me being an 'apostle' or whatever of god, I actually find this all quite amusing... which you could take whichever way you want. I will fight you, but do not fight me with hatred... I find you all to be very interesting." Alys crossed her legs and bowed to the group in front of her, when she looked up she pushed up her glasses which where sliding down her nose. "Unlike my sibling here, I do not dispise the millenium Earl, yet I do find him to be an annoyance." She grinned as she finished unsealing Grey's paralyzed state. "I find you the most interesting, I am not sure whether to call you a boy or a girl."
Back to top Go down
http://dgmrpforever.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Grey stretched before scratching the back of his head sheepishly, "Umm...whatever gender you want? I dunno....that's never really been a problem with us...before..." He wobbled slightly, collapsing to his knees. White blinked wearily, looking up with her usual sad brown eyes.

"I'm tired," she said before getting up. "What're we gonna report to the HQ? That we befriended Noah? And...and..." She started hyperventilating as flashbacks of the snake akuma who attacked her returned. She turned to Collin and grasped his jacket viciously, paranoia making her eyes looke depraved, hollow.

"It's out to get me!" she hissed. "An akuma I thought I killed in Paris is out to get me!"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm

"It's tasted your blood!" Candy said in a creepy voice as she stuck her arms out towards white and started to act like a zombie.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 pm

White screeched, hiding behind Collin like a little sister would hide behind their big brother. "D-Don't scare me like that!" White whined, looking frazzled.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Candy stared at White with a confused face and started to laugh so hard, that she fell onto her back. She wiped her eye's and suddenly stood up. "NO." She said seriously with a seriously serious face. I'm serious ARRRGH! serious...

((sorry.))
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 pm

((lol. Tis k))

White just sighed in relief, walking out from behind Collin and looking at the two Noah. "Well...Miss Babylon and Miss Alys...since you introduced yourselves let me tell you my name," White said. She bowed politely, "I'm White Mahogany, and the tempermental one you met earlier was Grey Mahogany...he's like my brother...kind of."
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:55 pm

"And I'm CANDY!!! I like candy..." Candy stared at nothing while drooling.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Hesitant, Collin took Babylon's hand and was hoisted up with surprising force. He wobbled a little before deciding to support his weight on his innocence. "Well if you could refrain from destroying any more innocence, it would greatly be appreciated."

He brought Babylon's hand that hoisted him back on his feet to his lips and kissed it as he did on the train. "May our paths cross again. And next time hopefully on better terms." He let go of the Noah's hand and limped over to his friends. "Come on guys! Its time to go back to HQ and face the music." Collin said shakily. "We're gonna get chewed out for sure. Lets just hope there weren't any golems recording or we're gonna be in bigger trouble."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:11 pm

White clammed up, scampering after Collin back to the train station...if it was there. "D-do you think they'll do some really bad...ugh...I dun wanna talk about it..." White sighed, covering her burnt face. Her right eye was throbbing, and it felt like some of her face would melt off.

"I bet I look sooo weird," she mumbled. "Candy, do you have any bandages on you?"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Candy was still standing there, drooling at the thought of food.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:16 pm

"Candy...Candy?" White sighed. "Nevermind." She ripped off more of her coat, going over to a fountain that managed to survive. She soaked the rag and then wrapped it around her right eye. White then walked over to Candy, nudging her in the ribs. "C'mon Candy, time to go and face...Komui...ugh...we're going to be chewed out," White mumbled.

And I bet as punishment we'll be sent on another mission,Grey sighed.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 pm

"You think your face looks bad?" Collin said to white, "I can't open my eye right now thanks to this!" pointing at the star shaped burn on his face.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:20 pm

"Well, we'll be buddies, since I can't see due to a singed eyeball," White said, Grey's sarcasm surprisingly showing through. "What're we gonna tell Komui when we get back?" It was obvious White was distressed about this.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 pm

"The truth." Collin said flatly, "We failed because we were confronted by two Noah."
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 pm

"Wha..wha...oh! OH ya!" Candy smiled and ran after her friends. She waved to her new freind's/enemies. "I don't care... as long as we get food!" she told White with a pouty face.

"Anyways... I'm bleeding all over the place... does anyone have something I can stop this with?" She touched the large cut that was still trickling blood.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 pm

"Hold on," White mumbled, once again tearing off a huge strip of her jacket. She handed it to the bleeding exorcist. "Here's one for Candy," she said, and then ripped off another piece and handed it to Collin,"And one for Collin." In the span of a few hours, White's second jacket now reached her waist instead of a few inches above the knee.

You're going to need a new jacket soon, Grey said. White chuckled.

"I know," she said.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:33 pm

"THanks White-san!" she said while tying the strip of cloth around her arm.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 pm

"You're welcome, Candy," White said, giving one of her rare, warm smiles to the two. "I'll meet you two at the station!" White paused, looking around. "Uhh...what direction was the station in? Why're we here again?"

Champion struck again.
Back to top Go down
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Babylon went through the greetings and then the goodbyes of the exorcists, standing by her sister as she watched the exorcists trail off. "They're very odd I must say but they have a certain charm, especially that Collin boy." she stated and gave a playful wink to Alys before beginning to head back towards home. "I'll have to remember to play with my boy toy again sometime, but with less scarring effects"
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 am

"Uh huh." Alys mumbled as she walked beside Babylon.
Back to top Go down
http://dgmrpforever.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Collin graciously accepted the piece of White's jacket and was looking around for a place to put it but realized that none of his wounds were bleeding, just badly burned, so he put the scrap in his pocket.

"If I remember correctly, the train station is this way." he said pointing down the road they were on. "But I cannot say for certain since all landmarks are gone." As he finished his sentence an almost deafening hissing sound seemed to come from all around them. The sands of Madrid were flowing by themselves. Restored buildings rose from the dunes as the dunes began to shrink. Madrid was completely restored.

"N-now i am certain that the station is this way." he said pointing in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 pm

"Yay Collin! you're so cool!" candy said as she hurled herself at collin, she was in a good mood since they made friends Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 pm

"Oh, thank you, Collin," White said, following them to the station. White followed the two closely, humming to herself in joy at surviving her mission. She draped her arms around Collin and Candy.

"Well, if we're going to take punishment, let's take it together!" she said.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:20 pm

"YAY!" Candy cried as she punched the air over top of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spain: Crumbling Towers
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next