D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Spain: Crumbling Towers

Go down 
+3
rivenbark
Candy/Varvara :O
White Mahogany
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:20 pm

"Let's just not mention the part where we made friends with the Noah." Collin said stepping onto the train platform with his friends. "I have a feeling that that wouldn't go over well."

The train's whistle blasted, signaling its soon departure. "Just in time! Lets go!" he said motioning to the train door.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:37 pm

White jumped on board quickly, stumbling into one of the free compartments. She eased herself around until she rested comfortably in the seat without too much protest. "Yeah...not mentioning Noah...equals...good..Zzz..."

White drifted off peacefully into slumber.
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Candy positioned herself beside White, rested her head on her shoulder, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:03 pm

For a while Collin sat across from them gazing out the window as before while propping his head up on his hand. For a while he drifted in and out of sleep. But as the train ride went on, the pain in his abdomen steadily increased.

After a while the pain started to get to him. "OK." Collin muttered getting out if his seat. "I think it's time for some fresh air." When he stood straight up, the room seemed to start spinning causing the exorcist to stumble around the train cabin before falling through the cabin door landing in the aisle with a thud. He began coughing and used the arm of his white shirt to cover his mouth. Once the coughing subsided he looked at his sleeve which was now completely red. "Umm. guys?" the downed exorcist croaked through his hoarse throat.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:10 pm

White stirred slightly, but dozed off again. There was a sigh in her head, and soon she was standing, walking towards the prone exorcist. She kneeled down, and gently touched Glutton.

"Are you in pain, my brother?" she asked, gently kissing Glutton. "Don't worry, all will be well." She moved her hand to feel Collin's forehead. "You humans were always so meek, forming a fever now, hold on," White murmured. From her actions, it seemed it was Champion controlling her.

She came back with a wet cloth, dabbing it along Collin's forehead. "I alerted one of the attendants, brother," White said, though she was referring to Glutton more so than Collin. "You will be safe soon."

An attendant came running up, panicked, and quickly yelled for the paramedics.

"Rest," Champion whispered.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Candy woke up immediatly when she heard the commotion outside, she stood up rubbed her eys, and peered out the window on the door of their compartment. She watched as the paramedics hurried to Collin's side, she walked out of the aisle to sit beside White, who was looking a bit strange. "Is there something wrong with Collin?" she wondered as she settled herself into a comfortable position. Candy laid her hand on Collin's fore head and pulled it back immediatly in shock. "Ouch!" she cried as she shook out her hand. "You're burning up Collin!" she pointed out as she held her hands together tightly.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 pm

The paramedic set down his carpet bag, took out a stethoscope, and listened to the exorcist's heartbeat and breathing. "Mhmm.. mhmm.." he mumbled while rubbing his grayed mustache. "Erratic heartbeat, high fever, fluid in the lungs." the old man put his stethoscope away and examined Collin's bruised and burned face. "It looks like you got in a fight with a furnace, boy." he told Collin.

The old man turned to his bag and was rummaging around in it. "He's bleeding internally. and it's extensive." the man pulled out a small vial and filled a syringe with part of it's contents and injected it into Collin's arm. "This is going to put you to sleep, boy. But it will slow the bleeding until you can get more help."

"You're such a kind walrus." Collin said already tipsy and going under. The exorcist's remark made the old man chuckle.

"He'll be fine." the paramedic told White and Candy as he got up to walk off. "The doctors of the black order are equipped to handle much more than this. You are going straight back there aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Candy flinched when she saw the paramedic stick the needle into Collin's arm, she never liked needles. "Uhm... ya." She answered the paramedics question "Komui will take care of him... maybe Collin's injuries will take his mind off of our failure..." She drifted off as she stood. "Thankyou very much doctor..." She held out her hand to the paramedic and hinted for him to finish her sentance.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 pm

"Oh, yes. How rude of me. I am Dr. Evans." the old man said taking the girl's hand. "I was once a doctor for the order. But I am retired now and spend my days traveling the world."

He let go of the girl's hand and picked up his bag from the floor. The train slowed down and came to a halt. "This is my stop so now I bid you farewell and good luck with your friend." With a slight bow he stepped off the train and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:33 pm

"BYE DR.EVANS!" Candy called after him and stole a glance at Collin, he was limp on the ground. "We better get him out of the middle of the hallway." She pointed out as she grabbed his legs and started to drag him into their compartement.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:42 pm

"It's not nice to drag an injured person by their legs, Candy, dear," White said, having finally come back to her senses. "Hmm...had a nice nap." She helped Candy move Collin back into the compartment by lifting him up by his arms.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Candy shrugged and sighed with relief as the two exorcists dropped Collin onto the bench. "You need to lose some weight Collin!" Candy snickered as she fell onto the seat across from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spain: Crumbling Towers
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7