D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Spain: Crumbling Towers

Go down 
+3
rivenbark
Candy/Varvara :O
White Mahogany
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:09 pm

"Alright, hope you feel better soon," White said. She followed Candy down the hallway. "Candy, don't get too far ahead!" White moved past some patrons, also ignoring their compartment in favor of catching Candy to make sure she would be alright.
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
General
General

PostSubject: joooo   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Candy looked behind her and smiled at White. "Don't worry, I just need to see if they have a kitchen in this train!" She yelled behind her, then started to run faster. She was giggling the whole way down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:13 pm

"Stupid Earl with his stupid 'Go get the innocence blah blah blah <3' shit..." a mumbled rant continued to be voiced through a 'momentarily' human girl's mouth. She could have been lounging like she always did but noooooo. She had to go get the innocence and make sure no troublesome exorcists interfere. The girl let out a sigh. The sad thing was she really didn't mind the mission itself, it was just the person who gave the mission that bothered her. After her rant was over she decided to relax, entertaining herself by observing her normally gray skin that was now pale human flesh and seeing in the train window's reflection that her holy marks were gone and her yellow eyes were now a dark brown. Other than that her clothes and body had remained the same. Her momentary fascination with herself was halted when her acute senses felt a change in the environment.

"Part of the innocence is moving...." she mumbled to herself. From the moment she stepped on this train she sensed a group of innocence, most likely from exorcists as the Earl had warned her. She had nothing else to do and she figured it would be wise to investigate. She pushed herself up from her seat and began walking down the train cart towards where she felt the moved innocence. Taking time to seem inconspicuous by aiming some flirtatious glances at the random male humans she passed. She reached the end of the cart and saw through the door window that the source of the migrated innocence was there, luckily being abandoned by some other minor sources of innocence. She figured it might be nice to observe her so called "enemies". It was a plus that one of them happened to be an acceptable male.

"Troubled sir? Or just getting some air?" the female Noah in disguise gave the supposed exorcist a moment of quiet after his group left him before she uttered the words while opening the door. She moved over to the railing next to him before gracefully pulling herself up to sit on it. "Or would you rather be left alone?" she questioned but in a tone that made most human males beg for her company.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:17 pm

White, Champion says he feels something, Grey said. White frowned.

"The only thing I feel is the burn from trying to catch Candy," the Amerasian said. "I'm sure the kid is feeling paranoid, that's all." White ran through the halls, avoiding more people to make sure Candy didn't eat everything on the train.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: heeeeellllllll   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:21 pm

"We must go back." A newly serious state washed over Candy as she suddenly stopped and turned to face White, "kanashii and ureshii are feeling a disterbance, something is not right." She roboticly ran to the direction in which she came.

you ran way to far candy-sama! she heard Ureshii complain. candy ignored her partner yet she still scolded herself. we'll never make it in time to help the others! she thought.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 pm

"Oof!" White stumbled backwards, Candy in her arms. The jester exorcist looked strangely troubled.

"Candy, what's wrong?" she asked.

Seems the little lady is panicked about something... Grey said. White stood up, helping Candy as well.

"Candy, really, are you okay?" White asked. "I can help you if you need anything." Something was tickling at the back of White's mind. She knew something was up with how Champion was throbbing like a headache...but Collin wanted to be left alone...that and White and Grey were uncertain about their enemy.

"If something is wrong," White whispered into Candy's ear, "we should evaluate the situation before we rush in without a plan...I'll get you something to eat, how about that?"
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Collin turned to face a rather stunning brunette emerging from the opposite train car. "Oh no, no by all means stay." he told the girl. "The compartments in this train are a bit too cramped for me and being out here seems much more pleasant."

He was eyeing her choice of seating warily. "Miss. are you sure you want to be sitting like that? It seems rather dangerous."
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: huhuhuh   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 pm

candy suddenly started to hyperventilate, "Yes..and...a...paper..bag...plaese...Heeeeh" she said trying to get in air as she fell to her knees.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:35 pm

White rubbed Candy's back soothingly, "Shhh...don't worry. Now, come one, let's get you to the kitchen...and here's a paper bag." White plucked a bag from one of the conductor's stations, handing it to Candy.

Champion was still throbbing in her head, but White ignored it, intent on getting a gameplan before hasty actions were made.
Back to top Go down
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:37 pm

The female giggled at his comment on her safety. Not only was the thought funny but being told by an exorcist no less? Hilarious... "Don't worry about me. I have very good balance but thank you" she stated sweetly, easily hiding a slight annoyance as she sensed some of the innocence returning. But it didn't matter. She was disguised and exorcists couldn't sense Noahs anyway so unless they were like that Vampire back at Castle Krory she had nothing to worry about. She noticed one of his hands on the rail she was sitting on and took it in her own in a sweet way. "My name is Babylon. But I would love it if you called me Baby" she said in her flirtatious way, giving the boy a wink. "And what might your name be, Cutie?"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: hehehehhee   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Candy stood up and took the bag from White and used it to calm down. "Thanks White..." I don't get what just happened to me... it was weird." She took Whites hadns and walked toward the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Collin's face turned bright red at the complement. He looked away and scratched the back of his head nervously not sure how to react.

"M-my name." he paused for a moment as he thought of something witty to say. He grabbed her hand, raised it to his lips and kissed it gently. "You can call me whatever you want, Baby.." He dropped the hand suddenly and flashed her a smile. "But most people call me Collin." He leaned back on the to the train car.

"So. For what reason did YOU come out here? I didn't look that lonely did I?" He glanced up at the clear blue sky overhead before looking back at 'Baby.'
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 pm

White flinched at the headache as it grew progressively worse. They entered the dining car and sat down at a table. A waiter came up.

"Can I get you ladies anything," the waiter asked. White looked at the menu.

"Just some water and a cheesecake," she said.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: huhuhuh   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:12 pm

"Make that two... cheesecakes I mean." Candy said to the waiter with a large grin, which immediatly faltered after she heard Ureshii and Kanashii screaming in her head. "Are you getting like, a massive headache from champion right now? Kanashii and ureshii won't leave me alone." she gripped her head with both hands.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 pm

"Yeah," White mumbled. "Champion is hurting really bad...wish I had some medicine." She sighed, taking a sip from her water. The waiter came back with their cheesecakes and she took a bite.

"Grey's also annoyed," White said. "He says Champion needs to stop crying soon."
Back to top Go down
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Babylon blinked in surprise when the boy that she assumed to be shy took her hand and kissed it, followed by a cute comment ironically using the pet name she asked him to use for her. She allowed herself to blush, knowing from experience that boys prefer it when they think they've made a girl blush. Kinda like an ego thing. The blush faded while she learned his actual name then hear his question of why she was here. She smiled playfully at the boy. "No you didn't seem lonely but..." she trailed off as she slid off the railing as gracefully as she had jumped on it before walking closer to the male. "I know from....experience that boys would prefer to be in the presence of a cute girl than all by themselves correct?" she stated seductively by now up against the male.

The presence of his innocence was throbbing in her mind, causing her to pinpoint exactly where it was. A ring on his right pointer finger. So he was an equipment innocence user, huh? It would be so simple to crush it right now. Just pull the ring off and crush it in her hand. If she had the sadism of Road or some of her other siblings she could save the trouble of pulling and just snap the appendage off. But that wasn't how Babylon played her games. She was a masochist, not a sadist. And she was gonna have fun with this game. "So where in Spain are you heading? Any place in particular?"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: oh goddd   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:33 pm

"Oh god, they won't stop! Something must be happening White!" She managed to get out before she fell off her chair onto the ground, still gripping her head.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 pm

White was tense, gripping her head as well. The train suddenly stopped and both looked up. The conductor came, saying they had reached their destination. "I'll go get our stuff...and let's get Collin together, k?" White asked. She waited for Candy to finish eating before walking to their compartment. She grabbed their bags and then went down to where Collin was.

"Collin, we're here, let's go!" White shouted. Champion was raving now as they got closer to him.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Collin was at a complete loss as to what to do with this girl pressed up against him. The train lurched to a stop suddenly, momentarily pressing the two closer together than they already were.

"Errr, uhhh. Madrid! This is my stop. It really has been lovely but now we must part." The door Collin was being pressed up against opened causing Collin to fall flat on his back with the girl on top of him. "White! Candy!" he blurted out as someone would whose hand was just caught in the cookie jar. "This isn't what it looks like!"
Back to top Go down
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 pm

The Noah smiled as the law of inertia worked it's magic and brought the two closer together. She always loved the look of a flustered and embarrassed boy. She was about to be a tad annoyed at the fact that Collin would have to leave now, though she was sure they would meet again soon since they were probably going to the same place. Suddenly the wall holding them upright disappeared causing the two to fall into a very compromising position in front of the two girls she had seen with Collin earlier.

His embarrassment made her smirk return at the cute reaction, wanting ever so much to draw it out. "Actually...It's exactly what it looks like" she teased then leaned her head down to press a chaste kiss against the male's lips. A plan popped up in her head during the kiss. It was a way for her game to be made more fun AND to make sure she met the exorcist later. During the kiss she slyly slid the source of his innocence, his ring, off the right index finger. She parted the kiss and dangled the ring in front of him. "I'll take this as a parting gift Collin-kun" she stated sweetly then jumped back to stand on the rail she had been warned of falling off of earlier, her human disguise dispersing back to her true Noah form "I look forward to our next meeting cutie." she stated with a wink and with a blown kiss she jumped on top of the train and sped off with her Noah speed toward her destination. She would deal with returning this innocence after destroying the innocence in Madrid.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:27 pm

White gaped, running forward to try and stop the retreating Noah. "STOP!" She shouted. She attempted to follow, but the Noah was too fast for her. Whtie turned around and in a heartbeat it was Grey who had lifted Collin up by his collar.

"WHAT THE HELL, COLLIN!!?" Grey hissed. "What were you thinking! White's hurt now cause of this thing you pulled!" And it was true. White was sobbing on the inside, and the headache Champion was giving Grey was not helping in the slightest.

Grey growled, "Gonna explain yourself?"

Grey, please stop, he did nothing! White pleaded though her voice was ridden with tears.

No, Grey replied.

Because I don't want to see you hurt again...
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Collin not firmly planted on the ground and still blushing and slightly in shock from the kiss shrugged "I have a way of attracting the crazy ones." he said with a sigh. At once he snapped back to his senses. "Thats. A NOAH! And she took my innocence!" He began to tear up, "My poor Glutton! You have been whisked away by a dark temptress!"

Collin looked at grey with tears welled up in his eyes "I'm getting my innocence back.... right? And you'll help! right?!" I dunno what i'd do without Glutton!"
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Grey sgihed, placing Collin down. "We'll help you," he said reluctantly. "But I'm only doing this because of White." Grey shook his head, shoulders slumping as Champion's persistence finally faded.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: huhuhuh   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Candy was now lying on the floor staring at the wall beside her as she was still gripping her head, even though the screaming stopped. "Th-that was amazing..." she stuttered as she got up from her postion on the ground. "I love my innocence!" She jumped up, punching her fist in the air.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:28 pm

"Glad you love your innocence Candy, but pressing matters are up," Grey told the bubbly girl. "We need to find Collin's. It got stolen." In his mind, White whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spain: Crumbling Towers
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next