D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

France - Rise of the Dead General

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:01 pm

*Masque summoned his whistle to him as it was falling, then noticed the dead Akuma and the undead running away, causing him to smile.*

"That worked perfectly!" he shouted as he placed the whistle into his pocket, "If I could only do that myself!"

*Masque then looked toward Napoleon and approached Yang who was holding him.*
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:43 pm

*Yan stopped in front of Masque as her eyes looked like swirls as she looked up at him some how ready to fall over "never blow the whistle again" Yan said with studiers in between. Yuki was still on the ground wining*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:26 am

"Che! Idiot girl and stupid fat man, you will burn in hell for mudding my army in such a manner!" *Napoleon spat this their faces, kicking with as much force as his deteriorating body could manage.*

*Meanwhile, Lavi had calmed Kaele down. She had become angry at Masque again, her trust for the man dwindling down to absolutely nothing.*

"I'm--! He's going to, ff--! I'm so kicking his ass!" *Kaele exclaimed after a moment or so of furious stutters and shaking fists, cracking her knuckles as she stalked over to him. Lavi chuckled, following to watch.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:17 pm

*Yan tightened the grip then said "When I'm feeling better I'm going to kill you" Yan said in a Evil, twisted tone, smirking looking down at him. Her eyes darkness grew over, covering the gold*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:24 pm

*Napoleon glared at her as well, still kicking.* "How are you to kill me when I've already passed on, little girl?"

*He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling Yan's head down before punching her in the face. Napoleon jumped away in a battle stance, pulling a small flare out of his jacket pocket. He quickly brushed the wick with a stone, lighting the flare. He threw it into the air, bring about the last charge of akuma and undead. The group was small, meant to only be backup.*

*Kaele glanced behind herself after seeing the flare, a little 'o' on her mouth at the small group rose over the hill.* "... Seriously?" *She and Lavi began to laugh before wiping out the entire fleet in a handful of attacks. Kaele landed on the ground with a tmp, glancing over at the sweating general with a smirk.*

"You're done, Mister Bonaparte." *Bookman commented eerily out of nowhere. Lavi jumped, fearing a kick to the head.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:51 pm

*Yan was now vary made at him, her eyes were manly black now. She jumped to were Napoleon was going to kick Lavi and blocked it, then went foreword grabbing his neck and slammed to the ground making a big indent around them, Yan then smiled "so you thought you were going away like that? With only level ones?" Yan said as laughter came with every word her aura turned black, trying to make people scared of her*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:47 am

*Napoleon just grinned as he turned to face them.*

"Idiots. All of you. You think that the flare was for them?!" he said as his body seemed to glow, "I am just a corpse for my master! And now, my master is ready to meet you!"

*Underneath Napoleon, the soil seemed to soften to liquid as his body sank beneath the ground. Soon, his aura spread along the ground.*

"What the hell?" said Masque as he looked at the reddish glow beneath his feet, tempted to leap into the air.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:13 pm

*Yan stood up and looked at Masque as she hair covered her eyes "move" She demanded, Masque took a couple steps back Yan then threw her sword straight up in the ground were the light came from stopping it from moving*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:06 am

*Kaele and Lavi could see the general melt to the ground, his liquefied body getting into the pores of the earth and glowing an ominous red. The two got on Lavi's hammer and flew the short distance over the road to avoid the glowing.*

"What's this?" *Bookman asked himself in a curious tone, jumping up on the handle of Lavi's hammer as it came by without even having to glance behind himself.*

*Lavi let Kaele off before trying to get the old man off it.*

"What did you do to him?" *Kaele eventually asked after moments of silence, the only sound coming from the glowing substance. (Which had began to make a sound that sounded like a clock ticking in rhythm with a heartbeat.) Kaele glanced up at Masque, waiting for his answer.* "Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:27 pm

"Me? What do you mean?" asked Masque dumbfounded as the ground began shaking as it solidified.

*Masque steadied himself as leapt into the air with his staff, just before the ground started breaking apart. From beneath the ground, a giant hand raised from it, covered in what appeared to be glowing magma and rock.*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm

*Kaele was shocked and confused, feeling a little guilty for thinking Masque was at fault. However, she didn't have enough time to pout about it. The ground beneath them shattered like glass, a large fiery hand emerging from the depths of hell it seemed. Kaele gritted her teeth, trying to invoke her Innocence as she fell into the hole. She went pale when the flames didn't cover her limbs. She tried again, and again, and again. Nothing happened.*

"What's going on?!!" *Kaele shrieked, jumping around on the shards of ground to keep from falling deeper into the hole. She could see a large pillar like thing sticking straight up. She realized it was the arm of the hand and began to panic more as smaller hands began to rise up to snatch her. Kaele tried to run faster, but the ground gradually began to stop falling. The temperature became hotter and hotter even though she was only going a little deeper.*

*She jutted her jaw, not wanting to resort to calling for somebody else's help, but she couldn't deny the need.* "Somebody help me, please!!" *After she screamed that a couple times, she stuck out her tongue, thinking the words sounded cliche for any girl fighting in a battle and therefore icky tasting.*

*Meanwhile, Bookman was taking care of the akuma while Lavi attempted to even budge the giant hand.*

"What the hell is this thing??" *He exclaimed, the ticking noise ringing in his ears.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:03 pm

"Yuki" Yan said as she pointed to Kaele in danger, he went to his bigger form and flew to Kaele giving her the moment to jump on, then flew over to Yan.*

*She jumped on landing on her feet then looked down at Kaele with her black eyes and looked away as she sat down*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 pm

"Thanks so much, Yuki! Yan!" *Kaele exclaimed, hugging the dragon's neck. She glanced over at Yan for a moment, who seemed very solemn. Kaele sighed, then jumped off. She invoked her flames, a little surprised that she synced with it.*

"Lavi! What'd I miss?!" *Kaele screamed as she ran over, dodging the cracks and small hands reaching through the glass ground to pull them down into its depths. Lavi glanced up to his name, wincing as the ticking sound grew louder in his ears. Kaele noticed as she got closer.* "Are you alright?"

"You can't hear it?" *Lavi asked confusedly.*

*Kaele didn't understand, but didn't have long to think about it. The hand reached out for him, its large palm fitting Lavi's hammer head perfectly. He clung to the hammer, making it bigger and smaller, but the hand wouldn't let go.*

"Lavi!!" *Kaele exclaimed, jumping up from the ground.*

"Don't!" *Lavi shouted at her, thrusting the hammer as hard as he could. He managed to hit the wrist of the hand with his seal of heaven. (Seeing as the fire seal wouldn't work.)* "Pour water!" *He yelled, his index finger in the air. Kaele glanced up, a drop of rain hitting her cheek.*

*The rain sizzled against the fire of the cracks and hands, but didn't harm them much. But, they'd been temporarily distracted, and let Lavi go. Kaele jumped back as he splashed on the mud next to a large hole of fire.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:32 pm

*Soon, all the hands sank back into the earth, allowing a large crater to be formed from it. Soon, a large, freakish figured emerged from its surface, created from what appeared to be molten rock and the corpses of many fallen warriors.*

"I have risen! Thank you exorcists," it bellowed, "for feeding me with the anguish of battle!"

"What in the world?" spoke Masque as he pointed his staff at the thing, "Electrify!"

*Many bolts of lightening came down upon it, but rather than harm it, it seemed to absorb the energy through the armor and weapons held by the corpses. In a few moments, he grew in size.*

Lavi looked up as he prepared his hammer, "Eh?! You helped it get stronger!"

Masque watched in surprise, "Huh?! That wasn't supposed to happen."

*Then, the being pointed toward the dragon and electricity surged from him toward it.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:05 pm

"Humph"Yuki and Yan said together as He dodged and flew over to the attacker, Yan stood then jumped of Yuki activating her Innocince as she did a front flip, putting the tips of the blades together as is looked to be a directed hit *
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:33 pm

*Kaele jumped away as the hands fell back and formed a figure of rock and lava. She observed quietly as Masque's attack was absorbed and then shot at Yuki. She sighed, jumping down from the tip of Lavi's hammer. He glanced over, curious about why her face was so calm.*

"What the hell, Kaele?!" *He exclaimed, pointing to the lava form like it was her fault.*

"What? I just think I figured out what his ability is. But there's no use in freaking out, so I'm calm."

"What's your theory, then?" *Lavi asked incredulously.*

"I think that lava dude can absorb energy and attacks with those corpses and then redirect them back at somebody else." *She said plainly, shrugging with her palms out.*

*The form glanced over at the two, angry that it was unable to hear what was coming from their mouths. It shot another blast of electricity at the two.*

"Whoa! Lavi!" *Kaele exclaimed, forcibly turning the red-head's face towards the oncoming attack. He threw his hammer in the pathway of the bolts, but some of the energy came back ground and sliced the two young exorcists' arms.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 pm

*The figure seemed to grow stronger after feeling Yang's attack, its hide thickening as it seemed to adapt. Masque then leapt into the air again as he used his staff to summon the air into a powerful whirlwind. The whirlwind seemed to engulf the figure as rocks and dust kicked up into the air. When the whirlwind disappeared, he still stood, his legs seeming to meld with the earth to prevent himself from flying away. He then looked up at Masque and grinned.*

"You can't kill me fool." the being said smugly as he grew, "I can only live because of you."

*He slammed his fists into the ground, melting it with his immense heat, picking up clumps of molten earth. He then threw the liquid earth at Masque as well as Kaele and Lavi, forming a moving wall of the lava rock. Masque dashed to the two, using his staff to create a thick wall of earth to protect them.*

"Are you alright?" he asked as he saw the wounds the suffered from the bolt of lightening.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:09 pm

*Yan saw her swords being absorbed "W-what?" She said as it seemed he found out her Innocince power. Yan went back to Yuki *

*That attack seamed to have been a distraction because now he threw balls of lava at Yuki, it never ended til he got hit. It exploded when it hit them, Yuki fell like a bullet at the earth were Kaele and Lavi have been, he hit it hard making it crack a bit then hit the ground.The 'Being' went over to Yan before she fell with Yuki he had her by the throat ready to make an open wound and adsorb her blood, her cloths were ripped and burned a bit but all you could see more what both her arms up to the elbow and a part of her back exposing her birth mark a bit*

Last edited by Yang, Ying on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I fail. . .)
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:49 pm

((Wait, how did he get you again? One minute he's throwing balls of flames, and the next he's got you by the through @_@ ))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:53 pm

((distraction~! you only protected Lavi, Kaele and your self from his attack and left me open. . kinda. . . ))
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:58 pm

((No...I meant he went from throwing them at Yuki [which you were near] to holding you by the throat....))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:59 pm

((he caught Yan before she fell with him>.>))
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:10 pm

((Okay...I couldn't tell with how you had posted on there......maybe you should mention in there that you fell along with Yuki and got caught........

....when you post in response to this, I'll delete all these extra OOC posts, okay?....))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:02 pm

sorry ^.^;; my fail. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: France - Rise of the Dead General   France - Rise of the Dead General - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

France - Rise of the Dead General
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6