D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:01 pm

"Ah, no, just wondering how all my old friends are doing," White said. "Do you want me to carry you to the boat? You still seem kind of tired."
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
Candy/Varvara :O
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:11 pm

"Oh... that's ok..." Candy said drowsly before she fell into White's arms and started to snore softly.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:20 pm

White carried Candy, quite used to carrying multiple things as the bags were resting on her arms. "We'll be in America soon...soon," White mumbled as she continued to walk, weaving through people to get to the harbor. They soon reached the salty smelling docks, sailors shouting through the air.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:15 pm

"uhg... what time is it?" Candy wondered as she woke up in White's arms, "Are we there yet?" she groaned and rubbed her temples.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 pm

"We're at the docks, but not at America yet," White said. "It's also night time as well...I think that's our boat over there." She pointed to a rather large ship with people climbing on board. "We should hurry, or they'll leave without us."

White smiled at Candy, "Hold on, I'm gonna make a run for it."
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:37 pm

"wha?..." Candy muttered before she fell asleep again in White's arms, in her sleep she took out a lollypop and stuck it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 pm

White started running, weaving though the crowd to avoid losing Candy, luggage, and aquiring bruises. The boat came into view and with a final burst of speed they made it.

"You okay, miss?" a sailor asked.

White grinned, "Just fine...made it!"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Candy groaned and woke up once again with a frown on her face. "Can't a girl just sleep in a person's arms for like five minutes?" she blurted as she jumped out of White's newly- bruised arms and crossed her own. "Oh... and why do we have to jump onto everything that's moving..." she stared at White and frowned, "Dramatic affect I'm guessing." She stuck her tongue out playfully and ran to the front of the ship. Candy threw hers arms up and screamed with glee from the large bursts of wind, she obviously totally forgot about her tiredness and anger ;P. "COME OVER HERE WHITE!" She cried over the the wind pushing her into a flagpole.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:18 pm

White smiled, approaching the hyperactive exorcist, "Careful Candy, don't want you blown off the ship." White giggled at her own little joke, letting the wind whip her hair about. She frowned though. She'd be heading back to New Orleans...back to Louisiana...back to friends who thought she was dead.

What're we gonna tell them? Grey asked. White sighed.

"I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:49 pm

"Did you say something White?" Candy screamed as she tried to walked forward, she giggled as the wind pushed her back to her original spot.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:53 pm

"Ah, no I didn't Candy," White screamed back. "Just wondering how much New Orleans has changed since I last saw it!" White held out her hand. "Here, want me to help you below deck?"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Candy looked at White with a confused expression, then nodded, dissapointed that she didn't tell her what she was thinking.
"We can go to the deck..."" She said thoughtfully, "But you'll have to catch me first!" Candy ran away giggling, her laughs being cut off by the harsh winds.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:01 pm

White smiled, immediately chasing after the laughing exorcist. Things like this...things like this made her remember the past and soon...like a ton of bricks...

"Geeze...White, what's wrong with you, always so slow!"

"I'm sorry, Leo, but...but..."

"Agh! Don't start crying!! Mother will kill me if she found out I made you cry again..."

"Sniff...sorry..."

"Don't apologize, just focus on--"

White stumbled some, clutching her head. Memories she thought Champion had long since eaten...eaten...who was she?
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:23 pm

"White!" Candy cried as she almost stumbled from stopping so quickly. "White! White! Are you ok?!" Yet her cries were no use, the sound of the wind just carried her words away. Candy ran to her friend and picked White up by her legs, which ended up being a piggy-back. "I'll get you downstairs quickly ok?!" She was blubbering through tears, "This is all my fault! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have ran away!" she whined as she brought White to the doors which let to the lower deck.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:27 pm

White was staring hopelessly into the sky, confusion muddling her brain. Who was she? Who was she? Whowasshewhowasshewhowasshewhowas--

...Why couldn't she remember?

"Why? Why?" White mumbled, over and over again.

"Hey, Leo, it's almost Mardi Gras! Let's head to the French Quarter!"

"No way, White! We can't go alone!"

"Who says we're going alone? Mim is coming as well!"

You are interesting, White...Interesting indeed...White, that is your name...now...wake up soon, your friend is panicking.

White choked out something, but confusion was eating away at her mind. She was White...and who spoke to her was...Champion, right? And then there was Grey, and those memories...and...

"Candy!"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Candy laid White on a series of chairs that were bunched together to form a comfortable bed. She waited hours for White to wake up from her haze of nothingness, every few hours, White would repeat "Why?" until Candy feel asleep. She cried the whole time, blaming this horrible event on herself. "White! You need to wake up! Please!" Candy pleaded, yet White just stared up at her with eyes that were glazed over. Feeling hopeless, she fell asleep with tears streaming from her eyes. She woke up once she heard White's voice calling for her, Candy. "White!" she cried as she hugged her friend. "I thought you would never wake up! It was the most scary thing that happened to me ever!" Her eyes started to fill with tears as she said this.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:02 pm

White shakily ran her hand through Candy's hair. "I-I'm sorry Candy, it's no problem," she said. Her body was trembling though, and this sense of dread was in her that wouldn't go away.

You need to rest Grey said. White nodded, though her hand still stroked Candy's head.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Candy wiped the tears away from her eyes then frowned, "You're tembling White..." She took White's hand from her head and showed White the trembling fingers. "What happened while you were unconcious?" she demanded in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:57 pm

"Ah...I had a dream...about the past, my home town up north in Louisiana," White murmured. She smiled weakly, "It's very tiring when you think something you've forgotten suddenly comes back in such a blur...Candy, I need to rest some, alright?"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:39 pm

"Ok, ok... but enough with the past, it's making my head hurt." Candy annouced as she walked towards a tray of food. "An all you can eat buffet... on a dump likes this?" She scratched her head as she stared at a plate of freshly baked cookies, "Must be Komui and his tricks he puts up those lab-coat sleeves." Candy shrugged and took a large strawberry tart to a nearby chair.
Without thinking, she threw herself into it. "Ow!" She cried as she jumped off the lounger. Candy rubbed her bottom as she looked at the small object that poked her backside, a small gold ring was lying in the folds of the huge armchair, "Who knew a ring could hurt you so much..." She mumbled as she examined the ring that stabbed her in the buttox.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:50 pm

White opened one eye, looking at Candy, "You okay? Something the matter?" She eyed the golden ring in Candy's hand, frowning slightly. The glimmering gold of the ring felt familiar, almost soothing, and her muscles relaxed. "A ring?" White asked. "You should keep a hold of it or turn it into one of the workers, in case the original owner comes looking for it..."

I don't think the owner would leave a ring like that just lying on a chair for a girl to hurt herself on, Grey mumbled. White just gave a sleep slurred agreement.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:14 am

When Candy picked up the small ring, she felt a large power surge into her and gasped in surprise. She immediatly slid the gold ring onto her index finger and grinned when it fit perfectly. "Hey White." she said softly as she stared at the ring on her finger, "Do you think this has anything to do with what's going on in New Orleans?" she twisted the ring and stopped when she saw a small engraving on the side of it, "Wait a minute!" She cried, "It says; 'This World Is not yet ours', Do you think this belongs to a noah?" she examined the ring more closely as she read more of the small writing, "'The power of god...' hey the rest is way to small for me to read!" She complained as she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:18 am

"Mmm...must belong to a Noah," White mumbled, getting up now that the ring fully caught her interest. "It could have something to do with New Orleans." Before White could say anything else, the boat rocked violently, pitching the timid exorcist to the floor.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:25 am

Not noticing the rocking, yet noticing the clumsy exorcist lying on the floor, Candy giggled and held out her hand to White, "First rule of looking cool: learn to use balance." She flipped her short hair and giggled once more.

"Heh, anyways... I think this is our ticket into the investigation of New Olreans." She looked at the ring greedily and smiled creepily, "Ohohoho! I can't wait!" She cried as she flipped her hand away from White's reach. "Ahaha sorry..." she mumbled as she held out her hand to her friend again.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:26 pm

"Thanks, but I don't aim to be cool," White said, taking Candy's hand. She pulled herself up, straightening out her outfit, "Being cool is more in Grey's department." White sighed, closing her eyes. When they opened again, the mischievious glint of Grey's eyes were there.

"Hey, little Candy," Grey said, sitting down in one of the chairs. "Think you found what's going to help us on that mission?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next