D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Candy/Varvara :O
General
General

The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:37 pm

"Oh ya." Candy said as her eyes glistened, she rubbed the ring and cackled greedily, "With this ring, we don't have to do that stupid mission Komui gaves us, I mean what was he thinking." She wondered as she turned towards Grey, "That mission will totally blow our reputations, but now we have this, they'll be begging for us to join them!" She raised her fists in triumph and sat on the chair behind her.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:48 pm

"If they can swallow their pride for that," Grey said. "Man...gonna be a while before the ship docks...let's just get some rest before then, alright?"

((Is it okay for a time skip soon, cause getting to New Orleans by ship is like....a month or less, practically...))
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Candy nodded in agreement and curled up on the chair she was sitting on.

((sure, I was kinda thinking that too.))
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:29 pm

((Sweet))

It had been a while at sea and White had fallen victim to a slight cold. So there they stood at the docks of New Orleans, White sniffling and blowing her nose into her handkerchief. "This bites," she mumbled to herself. She pulled out her mission folder again to check to see what they were to do again and then nodded. "Kay, Candy, sniff...I'm gonna go find our hotel, why don't you go exploring some...or follow me now that I think about...New Orleans is notorious for not being safe at some times..."

White gave another violent round of sneezes, gasping for breath when the ordeal was over. "I definitely want to find that hotel."
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:09 pm

Right when they got off the boat, Candy snuck away from the sick exorcist standing beside her, she knew White would make her stay at the hotel once they found it, and she wanted to explore some. Candy snickered as she glanced behind her, White was talking to herself... or maybe to candy, but she didn't care, she wanted to find the sites and food right away, before they had to start work. Candy sighed as she walked along the docks, Louisiana is beautiful. she thought in amazement as she stared at the ocean beside her, I was hoping to visit St. Bernards.... She immediatly shook the thought away from her mind, they wouldn't have any time for that, once they finish the mission, they will have to pack up and leave again. "Why is the world so cruel!" she cried to the sky. She could hardly hear herself scream with the sound of the waves crashing onto shore, yet a little girl on the streets must've heard her, and she came running towards Candy, "What's wrong 'iss?" the girl wondered as she pulled on Candy's long cloak. "Oh nothing, I just want to stay here forever, but that'll never happen with the duties I need to perform." The little girl marvled at Candy when she said this, but didn't ask anything after. She just clung to Candy's cloak like she was freezing. "Hey, uhm... want to come to my hotel with me?" Candy asked the girl who looked like she hadn't eaten in weeks, "I bet we have lot's of hot food... and a warm fireplace." Komui probably went all out again... The girl nodded and Candy led her to where White was still examining the mission folder. "Hey White... can we take this little girl with us? She's super cute... and she looks really hungry, you know how I'm weak to these kinds of things!" Candy stomped her foot and pointed to the girl how was bundled up inside her cloak.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:27 pm

White looked down to the girl and her eyes immediately widened, "That's...you're...yes, Candy, we can take her back to the hotel with us." White said, seeming to have been drawn out from her funk. She coughed some, followed by a sneeze. "Come on, it seems Komui somehow managed to miraculously score us a hotel in the French Quarter..." White mumbled.

She was rolling things over in her head, looking behind her to see if the two were following. It couldn't be but..."Grey?" she asked softly.

Yeah, that's Mrs. Thibeaux's daughter alright...but why is she on the streets? the male mused. Well, we'll figure that out when the time comes.

White looked up at the sky, eyes softening, "Yeah...I wonder if the others are okay?"

White remembered Mrs. Thibeaux very well. She was a portly woman who took care of her on her first few weeks with her new found powers. But, if Mrs. Thibeaux's daughter was here then that meant...White sniffled some, "But...does that mean everyone is dead?"

Don't be like that, White. They're not dead, promise, Grey said in attempts to comfort her, but even his voice seemed strained.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Jaegar sighed as he stepped off of the boat, his typical headache forming. Every time he walked off a ship, the headaches hit...It wasn't that great, really... He took a deep breath of the harbor air, the familiar scents of New Orleans assaulting his nose as he familiarized himself with his home again.

"I'm back," he mumbled, walking down to the French Quarter. He paused when he heard screaming. He turned to see an exorcist girl, looking more like a jester than anything, shortly followed with a young girl running up to her. "Mrs. Thibeaux's kid?" he thought. He continued to watch until the two walked off, slowly following. He followed them all the way to the outskirts of the French Quarter, the exorcist girl talking to a taller companion.

He inched closer until he saw a recognizable white coat and a familiar downcast expression. "White," he mumbled, his heart suddenly swelling. He found her...he finally found White.

But I have to be patient...I'll talk to her when her companion isn't there...
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm

"Wha- What? Who's ok? WHO'S DEAD?" Candy demanded as she watched White talk to Grey, even though she couldn't hear the other side of the conversation, she still knew something was up by the frantic tone of her friend's voice. "White... did something... happen here? Something you need to talk about?" Her voice was soft, and a little bit nervous as she asked this, but if something was worrying her friends... Candy sighed and placed her small hand on White's back, whatever it was, it could wait. She held out her hand to the little girl, and when she took it, Candy started towards the direction she supposed the french quarters where situated. "We should go, this girl might freeze if we don't."

You know the feeling where someone, or something is following you? Well that feeling shivered down Candy's spinal cord, so she tightened her grip on the girl's small, delicate hand, and White's cloak, and quickened her pace.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:06 pm

White shook her head, giving Candy a shaky smile as she walked with them to the French Quarter, stopping them once to retrace their steps to a turn they had missed. "No one is dead, I hope," White said.

Mrs. Thibeaux...what happened if her daughter is out here? Grey asked. White just shrugged. She stopped in front of the hotel Komui mentioned.

"Here we are," she said. She turned to look at the two, only to notice Mrs. Thibeaux's kid staring at her.

"White?" the kid asked. White just gave a tiny smile.

"Yes, Mags, I'm home," she said. White knelt down to pick the kid up. "Let's head inside and get our room, Candy."

((From now on, since Jaegar and White are in the same place, I'll have a separation line if that's okay so I don't have to post once and then twice. The separation for this one is this OOC note!))

Jaegar watched as the trio stopped in front of the inn. He was glad Maggie still remembered White but...

"I have to be patient...I'll go check in at another inn later," he mumbled. "I'm just...just..." He shook his head and walked off to go find a hotel nearby.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 pm

"Let's head inside and get our room, Candy."
~~~~

"Wait I..." Candy turned around to look down the streets they just walked on, but to Candy's dismay, she saw nothing but a few passerbyer's and streetlights, lining the roads. "I guess." She mumbled, and stepped into the hotel, completely ignoring the fact that 'Mags' and White knew each other, Of course they do, is what Candy thought as she strolled towards the front desk, White lived here... I think.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 pm

"White, why'd ya disappear for such a long time?" Maggie asked as they walked in, White stopping at the front desk to get their room key.

"I had some important business to attend to, Mags," White said. "I had to leave an get stronger...but after this I have to go away again." Maggie whined, hugging White around the neck.

"Don't go!" Maggie whined.

Poor Mags, Grey said. We just got back and everything. White just nodded. The black haired exorcist turned to look at Candy.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

------------

"Been a long time, Jaegar," a surly looking African-American man said, smoke from his cigarette filling the room that Jaegar had rented out.

"Just because I saw you and decided to talk with you doesn't mean you go smoking around me, Taurean," the blonde said. "What happened to Maggie? Why is she on the street?"

Taurean gave a chuckle, "Man, I dunno. One day Mrs. Thibeaux's there the next she's not and the shop is burnt down. Rumor is it's those 'akuma' and 'exorcists' who did it....I saw White at the harbor. Y' gonna approach her?"

"Maybe," Jaegar mumbled. "You?"

"She's m' friend, see no reason not t'," Taurean said. "See y' later, 'Hungry'." Taurean managed to dodge the small ash tray Jaegar threw at him.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 pm

(Hope you guys don't mind, but I'm stopping in!)

Tionne walked around the Quarter, soaking in the little bit of French culture there was in the Cajun mixture that was Louisiana. "Ah, the smells, the sights, the sounds! It is just as beautiful as I remember Paris to be!"

Stepping into the hotel that Komui told him that White and some girl named "Candy" were staying at, he said to the innkeeper "Excuse me, but I'm lookin' for two lovely ladies that just might be stayin' here. They're with the Black Order?" he said in a flirtatious manner that would cause Ying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 pm

"Ah, y' mean th' ladies standin' right over there?" the innkeeper asked, pointing to where White, Candy, and Maggie were. "So y' with th' order, huh? Good luck, ya'll need it."

White looked up at the familiar voice of Tionne. She sniffled some, her cold bugging her. "Tionne?" she asked. "Tionne, why're you here? It's just a scouting mission." Maggie looked at Tionne and pouted some. White looked down at Candy, giving an apologetic look. "Candy," she said, "This is Tionne, a new exorcist at the order."

She jumped when a heavy hand landed on her shoulder and she looked behind her to see a tall African-American grinning at her. "TAUREAN!" she shouted excitedly.

They're...they're all alive! Grey shouted, joy in his voice.

((Dun mind! Well, I don't anyways. Have to wait to see what Candy says))
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Tionne smiled at White, handing her a box of tissues, before bowing before the girl he assumed was Candy. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Candy. I am Tionne Airion, an acrobat and wielder of the Innocences Aria of the Rose and Nature's Roulette."

Seeing the little girl, Tionne smiled gently before pulling out a cookie he'd snagged from Jerry, saying "Here ya go, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Maggie knocked it out of his hand quickly, turning her head away. "Mags, please," White said. Taurean chuckled.

"If only Jaegar were here!" he bellowed. "Mags always listened to him!" White frowned.

"Yes, but Jaegar isn't here," she said. Maggie frowned, only tightening her hold on White. Taurean laughed.

"I dunno, Missy White," Taurean said. "Jaegar's always thrown us fer a loop!"

---------

Jaegar sneezed, sniffling some. "Am I getting sick, or is someone talking about me?" he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Tionne smiled ruefully and said "Well! That is the first time a lady has ever disliked me!" Huffing dramatically, he continued with "Very well then, Ms. Maggie, you can be that way. But I'll have you know I have in my pockets twenty or so cookies! And I will not give up until you eat one!"

Giggling slightly, he turned to face the tall African American and said "I guess you heard me introduce myself, but I'm Tionne. Nice to meet a friend of White's."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:54 pm

"Taurean, nice t' meet y' as well," Taurean said. White gave a soft smile.

"C'mon, Mags, eat just one," she said. Maggie huffed, wiggling out of her grip to stand by Candy. "Oh, Mags..."

Yep, only Jaegar can make her crack, Grey said.

-------

Jaegar stopped in front of the burned lot that used to be Mrs. Thibeaux's shop. He walked around it, examining the marks, the rubble, and anything that he could figure out from it.

"This...this fire wasn't natural," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 pm

As all this was happening, Candy just stared at the door, wishing she could could look around some more.

-in her mind-
"Here ya go, sweetie."
"twenty or so cookies!"
"Cookies!"
"COOOKKKIIIEESSS!"
-in her mind E[:-

"You... have... cookies?" Candy asked as she looked up to Tionne, she was feeling a bit hungry, and she didn't eat much on the boat, she could definetly go for so munchies... "Can I have them?" Candy's voice was immediatly changed, her eyes were watering like a puppy's, she was irresistable.
"Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:20 pm

White laughed at her friend's behavior, "Candy, let's not harass him too much now."

Yeah, I've seen that girl get dangerous when it comes to sweets, Grey added. Taurean laughed with them. White felt this sense of nostalgia wash over her, this quiet little pleasantness that made her body warm.

"I'm glad that everyone is here," she said. "If only Jaegar were..."
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Looking surprised, Tionne handed her the cookies and said "I don't know why, but warning bells are going off in my head that tell me not to get between you and sweets."

Looking at White, Tionne remembered why he had come. "Oh, yeah! I was supposed to give this to you." Pulling out a thick manilla folder, he gave it to the female exorcist and said "Komui said it was very important."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans   The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The difference between Noah and exorcist- New Orleans
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3